lotus823 Offers Excellent Opportunity for Social Media Strategist!
Do you have the passion to work in a fast-paced, creative and fun environment? Do you want an opportunity to grow and get in on the ground floor of a next-gen agency? lotus823 is a rapidly growing public relations and search engine marketing company offering a wide range of services to increase brand visibility utilizing mainstream media, social media, search engine marketing, and search engine optimization while providing our clients with progressive strategies for success.
Our Social Media Strategist role is an excellent opportunity for a creative individual that will run social media campaigns and be involved in proposals and creating strategies. If you excel in and are passionate about social media, this is your chance to shine. Our integrated marketing agency is growing rapidly and provides opportunities for career advancement.
We are looking for a creative individual who will thrive in a dynamic and changeable atmosphere but value work/life balance. We work with a wide range of clients such as consumer electronics, music technology, mainstream lifestyle, luxury and sports products.
- Minimum of 3 years working in an agency handling multiple Social Media networks including: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tumblr, etc.
- Must have experience developing, launching and managing innovative Social Media marketing campaigns, identifying and significantly growing customer audiences, monitoring accounts and managing/engaging with consumer brands’ social media communities
- Possess a strong knowledge of industry trends with the ability to rapidly adjust tactics
- Advanced and extensive knowledge of creative social media tactics, including online promotions, social media events, and giveaways utilizing multiple giveaway themes and tools, as well as creating the social media strategy
- Experience creating and scheduling Social Media initiatives with solid writing skills, with a knack for writing engaging content, including blog writing
- Experience utilizing Social Media Software tools and Social Media Analytics tools required
- Must be self-motivated and analytical with ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Knowledge of SEO and PR a plus
- Four-year degree in Public Relations/Marketing/Communications/Journalism preferred
If you would like to join our team of driven, passionate, and talented individuals, please send your resume and cover letter, which includes salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: integrated marketing agency, integrated marketing company, lotus823 social media, social media agency, social media company, social media strategist