Public Relations Jobs in New Jersey
PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Jobs in NJ
The AE/SAE position is an excellent opportunity for a creative professional with a passion for public relations and building brands. The position will handle daily leadership of clients’ public relations campaigns, including strategy and proposal writing, client and media relations, development and review of written materials and ensuring deliverables and expectations are met.
We are seeking a creative self-starter who has a positive attitude, is resourceful and organized and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced atmosphere. lotus823 offers a great culture, an inspiring team and a great work/life balance. Help us grow and become a part of our success story!
- Minimum 3-5 years agency experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with an exceptional knack for writing creative, engaging content
- Experienced in developing, launching and managing innovative PR and communications campaigns
- Strong media relations skills with proven track record of successful media coverage in national, local and trade media
- Must be self-motivated with ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to independently manage projects while working collaboratively with a team
- Well-developed team and client management skills, with ability to lead, coach and motivate while resolving challenges constructively and independently
- Strong awareness and understanding of PR trends and the changing communications field
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Four-year degree in public relations/marketing/communications/journalism preferred
- Play a key role in account activities and maintain daily contact with clients
- Spearhead media relations campaigns, including developing pitching strategies and strong relationships with media and bloggers
- Research, develop and maintain targeted media contact lists
- Develop and edit a variety of written materials including pitches, news releases, social media content and blog posts
- Oversee work flow of junior level staff and preparation of media materials, monthly activity and status reports
- Work with lifestyle, consumer electronics, music industry and technology clients
If you would like to join our team of driven, passionate, and talented individuals, please send your resume, include a cover letter with salary history. Contact us today!