Driven, passionate, and talented? We’re looking for you!
lotus823 is an award-winning integrated marketing communications agency located in the heart of New Jersey. We are always seeking professionals with a background in digital marketing or public relations who could be a valuable asset to our rapidly growing team.
If you’re a dedicated and passionate individual with experience in social media, content marketing, digital advertising, web design or PR, we want to hear from you!
Our Current Open Positions
Digital Marketing Manager/Director
- Effectively lead and motivate digital team with responsibility for social media, content marketing, and paid marketing to produce the kind of results that clients need and value. This includes delivering constructive feedback, developing and executing any organization change efforts, recognizing advancement opportunities for team members.
- Act as a subject matter expert for digital marketing on behalf of the agency, working collaboratively with the internal teams on client plans and act as a thought leader when appropriate for the agency’s own public relations efforts
- Manage account teams to identify, scope and deliver important digital marketing strategy projects
- Works closely with account team on data analytics and researching planning to analyze audience behavior and campaign ROI
- Analyze account team activities and successes, compile and measure KPIs and goals
- Consult on and manage strategic partnerships needed for strategic campaigns such as graphic design, web development and digital advertising
- Development of internal and external intellectual property for the team including but not limited to internal process and procedure and client reporting
- Responsible for lead generation from website with knowledge of CRM
- Oversee affiliate marketing and paid marketing campaigns
- Budget management of all digital media accounts ensuring programs are delivered on budget and within client’s expectations.
- Consult on new business ventures in terms of strategy, scope, and internal resources to contribute to the agency’s profitability
- Responsible for the guidance and mentorship of team including offering training for personal growth and providing valuable feedback on projects and reporting
- Supports business development efforts; including scouting new business opportunities, analyzing research, writing proposals and plans, and making presentations to potential clients.
Unlimited Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
Team Building Activities
Summer Friday Hours
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Employee Referral Program
Personalized Professional Development Plan
Pet Friendly Office
Flexible Maternity & Paternity Work Schedule
Continued Training Program
Paid Cell Phone Allowance
Casual Dress Code
We offer all employees an extensive Health and Wellness program that includes paid gym memberships, offsite wellness events, in-office massages, 5K races and more.
PRSA Bronze Anvil Award of Commendation – Blogs Category
PR Daily’s Digital PR & Social Media Awards:
Event Promotion (Honorable Mention, 2013) & Best Use of SEO (Honorable Mention, 2012)
2015 PR News Agency Elite Awards: Integrated Communications